I’m posting the resources from a recent webinar as a blog post to give readers better access to the info.
Here’s a list of the resources and links mentioned in the webinar
– Chaos Theory by Bob Murphy
– Privatization of Roads and Highways by Walter Block
– The Enterprise of Law by Bruce Benson
– Walter Block Interview on Road Privatization, http://mises.org/daily/3431
– A Future of Private Roads and Highways by Walter Block, http://mises.org/daily/3416
– This video is a study on a formerly-controlled intersection in England that now has no government control. The improvement is stark.
– This podcast is an intro to anarchy/the case for anarchy – Lew Rockwell interviews Roderick Long. Highlights a stateless policing solution at about 13:00. Compares Somalian peace/prosperity under government versus under no government around 15:00.
– This article is by Stefan Molyneux and it examines stateless alternatives for dispute resolution, collective services, and how to deal with pollution
– Disproving the state – four arguments against government by Stefan Molyneux
– The stateless society and violent crime by Stefan Molyneux
– Stefan expounds on his dispute resolution organization proposal
– The Daily Bell analyzes anarchy, argues that private societies are capable of providing the essential building blocks of society